Sunday, October 3, 2010

Long time, no write!

Hello to all!  It's been a busy few months here at the Brass house.

I will post a special post for Jackson' s first heavenly birthday, but just want to update you on how life has been going.

We were so excited that we finally were pregnant.  I mean REALLY pregnant again.  Unfortunately, we had a miscarriage at 10.5 weeks.  Although we were so disappointed, we knew that there were some early signals that indicated it was a high risk pregnancy. We have sent another angel to Heaven. :(

Husker football is in full swing and we are 3-0.  T-Magic wasn't so magic last week.  We look forward to next week's first conference game against Kansas State!

We celebrated our second anniversary in September.  I am so thankful for my husband.  He is my best friend and has been so wonderful over the past year.  I made these crazy cupcakes for him.  He LOVES tye-dye!




No comments:

Post a Comment