Thursday, April 1, 2010

A newbie to the blogging world

Well- here it is, my official first post of "Tiny Toes and Sunshine Lullabies." I want to make this blog about life not death, about hellos not goodbyes. Today would be our sweet little Jackson's 6 month birthday. We still miss him as much as we did 6 months ago. I thought this would be a good time to start our blog and hopefully help other mommies who's babies that went to heaven too soon.

I'm not sure anyone will ever read this blog (except my mom of course), but that's ok. I am excited to record our journey of whatever life has for us next. You will see our crazy life- for better or worse.

Why the name of Tiny Toes and Sunshine Lullabies? My favorite picture of Jackson is the one with his toes and the sunshine part comes from the day of his funeral. It was a cold day, but out of nowhere, the sun popped out of the clouds just long enough for the short service we had. The same thing happened the first day we to the cemetery to visit him. I believe when I see the sun, it's Jackson smiling down on us reminding us of brighter days ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I get to be your first comment poster, yay for me! I will really enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with everything. (Of course, not like I don't already see you everyday, but this will be fun too!)

    ReplyDelete