Monday, July 5, 2010

A blog makeover!

Hello Friends!

As you can see- Tiny Toes and Sunshine Lullabies got a makeover! It's still not 100% the way I want it, but it will do for a while! When I began my blog I wasn't sure how much I would use it, but I have really enjoyed the blogging world so far.

I have been working on it for much of the 4th of July holiday weekend.  My husband thinks I'm a little crazy!  I'm not creative- AT ALL, so this has been hard for me.  I'm more of a black and white personality. 

I went on the garden walk with my mom last weekend.  It was SO fun.  It was my mom and three of her girlfriends whom have all been friends for over 40 years.  I think it is so wonderful that they have these friendships.  They have been through weddings (theirs and their children's), births, deaths, laughter and tears.  I think every women should have a core group of friends like this.  I am so lucky to have my sisters and my sweet friends to complete this group for me.  Each one of them has brought something special to my life! 

Here are a few pics from the garden walk.  (I promised to publish more pictures since Tara said post without pictures are boring! he he)





I love this water feature!  Someday we hope to have one in our yard!



Here is a beautiful yard (not sure who the random people are)!  I can't imagine how much time they spend in their yard! 


1 comment:

  1. The blog looks nice! You'll have to tell me how to add the signature feature, I still don't know how to do that. The pictures are a nice touch too! I'm sorry, I am just a picture person what can I say!!

    ReplyDelete